Portuguese Passport for Goans - Step 4 (Final)

on Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the day of your appointment at the Portuguese Consulate make you are at the Consulate before 10:30 am with all your required documents mentioned HERE.
 
Once submited the documents will be shipped to Conservatoria dos Registos Centrais - Lisbon Portugal and upon receiving you will be issued a Process Number. The process number will help you to get further updates. If you wish to pursue you case in Portugal click HERE.
 
Many people who has submited their process papers years ago are still waiting for answers from Conservatoria dos Registos Centrais. I know many cases whos process is complete and these people are still waiting for the process to happen. In my case I am still waiting for the letter from the Portuguese Consulate in Goa & Conservatoria dos Registos Centrais informing the completion of my process. I only came to know the completion of my process due to the faxed copy of the letter sent to me by my attorney. If I did not use the services of the attorney, like many I would still wait for my process to happen.
 
I still suggest to use the services of an attorney in Portugal to pursue your case. To find a good attorney in Portugal post your requirement in the comment section HERE.
 
All the Best!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just wanted to mention that the information given across at goanewz for procuring the portuguese nationality has really helped in following the right and quickest path.
The goanewz team is doing an awesome job in providing information as well as replying to e-mails in less than 24 hrs.
Keep up the good work!!!!!

Thanks,
Sherwyn

Post a Comment